The #PBGirl Way (Extension Edition)
This class will be held at The Processing Bar Salon on Sunday, July 14th, 2019 at The Processing Bar Salon, located at 726 N Main St, Meridian, ID 83646. The class will start promptly at 10:00am. Class is anticipated to finish around 3:30pm but may be slightly longer in duration depending on the needs of model and attendees.
This course is designed to instruct students how to administer the Freespirited Hand-Tied Hair Extension Technique curated by Owner of The Processing Bar Salon, Tisha Parker. Unlike most other certification courses, this class will also cover coloring techniques unique to The Processing Bar. This will be a hands-on class and starter kits will be provided to each stylist in attendance. Live models, #TPB Swag Bags and notebooks will be provided. No personal tools will be required.
Students can expect to leave the salon with extensive training on the following:
- Consultation methods for proper extension placement
- How to apply extensions using the Freespirited Hand-Tied method
- How to achieve the perfect color match
- How to shape and blend hair extensions
- How to remove and reinstall extensions
- How to properly maintain hair extensions after installation
- How to market your new skills as a Certified Freespirited Hand-Tied Extensions Stylist
Course includes extension kit with all of the tools to get you started including:
- Freespirited Training Manual
- Hair Beads
- Weaving Thread
- Weaving Needle